Avery GHS Labels & Software
Are your chemical labels compliant with the Globally Harmonized System?
The Classification, Labelling and Packaging Regulation (CLP) has a mandate system for classifying and labelling chemicals that impact companies who produce, ship or use hazardous chemicals.
Ensure chemical labels and stickers comply with GHS by using the correct labelling.
You've got a workplace to run, and we're here to help
Keeping your organisation productive, efficient, safe and in compliance is no small task. Turn to Avery for durable industrial products to help you get the job done.
Our line of professional-grade labels and other supplies are built to stand up to challenging conditions and tough work environments. Simply print your artwork from your printer and implement immediately.
Count on Avery® Ultra Heavy Duty Labels for the toughest jobs, from the brand you know and trust.
- Waterproof and resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures
- Apply as low as 0°C
- BS5609 Sec. 2 certified - waterproof label remains adhered for at least 90 days in seawater
- BS5609 Sec. 3 certified with specific printers - click here for details and approved printers
- Multiple sizes for containers such as drums, pails, jugs and bottles
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fibre, polycarbonate, glass and more
- Additional uses include safety signs, arc flash, tank, marine, equipment and outdoor work labels