GHS/Ultra Heavy Duty Labels
Highest durability and adhesive performance
Avery Ultra Heavy Duty Labels are excellent for applications where durability and water resistance is required. Also for containers with a tight radius (eg Test Tubes) where the conformability of the material combined with the strength of the adhesive makes this the ideal solution.
The material is BS5609 Part 2 (label & adhesive durability) certified and is approved for Chemical Hazard Labelling (GHS - labelling of chemicals for transport by sea/air).
A unique 110gsm material which looks and prints like paper but is highly durable (chemical and abrasion resistant)
- Strong, non-tear in one direction. Once applied, it is tear-resistant and is almost impossible to remove.
- Waterproof: Passes BS5609 Section 2, 90-day sea water submersion adhesion test
- Conformable (making it easier to apply to curved surfaces)
- Steam sterilisable
Specifically designed for labelling strongly curved, rough, dusty or oily surfaces, rubber and chemical containers.
- Resistant to light, heat and ageing
- Marine grade UV acrylic adhesive
- Minimum application temperature: 0°C
- Temperature range: -40°C to 150°C
- Tack and final adhesion: extremely high.