Thoughtful Gifts at the Last Minute
are easy with Avery Design & Print
Last-minute gifts without the last-minute look are easy to achieve with Avery Design & Print. Personalise your gift labels, stickers and tags with one of our free designs or create your own from scratch.
There's no better time than Christmas to show how much you appreciate those who make life better. And, sometimes the most thoughtful gifts are the ones you make yourself. Whether you're whipping up a batch of homemade cookies for your neighbour, putting together a gift in a jar for a friend, or even repackaging some play dough for the kids, these lovely labels can add a fun, personal touch to every gift.
Ho Ho Ho Dough
There’s something about playdough that brings out the kid in everyone. Just divvy up a batch of home made play dough, pack them into round fun-size tins and add festive labels. You can personalise these with free templates on Avery Design & Print Online.
You can use the fun Father Christmas template you see in the picture on the left and apply the design to any Avery label.
- Click here to open the Father Christmas template
- Enter your Avery product's software code (Where to find my software code?)
- Move the image around to fit your label
- Personalise the text and font
- Click Print & Preview to generate a PDF for a perfect print!
Mani-pedi Mason jar gift
Who doesn't love a pamper at Christmas? This mani-pedi jar gift is perfect for beauty lovers!
- Nail polish
- Top coat
- Nail clippers
- File or emery boards
- Toe separator
- Optional: cuticle cream, mini bottle of polish remover and cotton balls
- Fill your mason jar with all “ingredients”
- Optional: top off with cotton balls
- Add a festive label to complete your nail-care Mason jar gift
Delicious homemade goodness
Who doesn’t appreciate a batch of delicious treats like homemade cookies or creamy fudge?
Wrap them up in cellophane and tie up with a bow or display in a lovely box. And for the finishing touch, attach a personalised gift tag or sticker. Select any Avery Business card, use a hole punch to create a hole for string or ribbon and attach to your gifts.