How-to: Avery IndexMaker™
Card dividers with customisable label tabs
1. Create and print your tabs
Whether you are putting together a customer presentation, a training pack or a course folder, you need to decide what you want your tabs and table of contents to include.
If you are printing directly onto the tab, you can customise your dividers with Avery’s easy-to-use software and templates; Avery Design and Print
Alternatively, with IndexMaker™ dividers, you can write straight onto the tab!
2. Stack your dividers and peel off the label strip
After printing, stack your dividers so they are straight and aligned with each other.
Carefully peel off a strip of labels from the sheet and align the labels with the divider tabs, ensuring that they are in a straight line.
3. Apply the labels and peel of the excess
Firmly press the labels down and apply the labels onto the divider tabs, from left to right.
Slowly peel away the strip in a downward motion. This will remove the excess label material whilst leaving your tabs securely in place on your dividers.
To optimise your printer performance when using the Easy Label Sheet:
1. In the Print Dialog, select your printer and click Properties
2. Under Paper or Paper Source, set the Paper Source to Manual Feed (or Multipurpose Tray).
3. Set Media or Media Type to Labels
Whatever your requirement may be, the Avery range of dividers offers a complete and professional solution to your needs and requirements. Customise your dividers with Avery’s easy-to-use software and templates; Avery Design and Print.