Ultra Heavy Duty Labels 74 x 105 mm, All printer types, permanent
- Conformable, waterproof and durable material that is resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures.
- Approved for Chemical Hazard Labelling (BS5609 Part 2 certified)
- Specifically designed for labelling strongly curved, rough, dusty or oily surfaces, rubber and chemical containers.
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fibre, polycarbonate, glass and more.
- Supported by FREE specialist Avery GHS software
Get your company’s chemical labelling in compliance with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) with Avery Ultra Heavy Duty Labels. These printable labels are specially designed to withstand chemicals, abrasion, sun, water and extreme temperatures. They resist tearing and scuffing and stand up to frequent use. With high performance adhesive, these durable labels pass the BS5609 Part 2 protocol for 90 day seawater immersion.
Available in a label size of 105 x 74.3mm with 8 labels per sheet makes this label ideal for labelling a variety of containers such as drums, jugs, bottle, cans, flask and dropper bottles and beakers.
Printing on your colour laser or copier is easy with our free template software, Avery Design & Print. Easily customise and print your required labels on demand and take advantage of our ready-to-use free templates, or design your GHS labels step-by-step with the Avery GHS Wizard. Customise labels with your company logo, lot numbers, barcodes or other information, and update as needed.