How to create COVID-19 hand washing posters and stickers
Buy or personalise your own coronavirus signs
Finally, you’re back in business!
COVID-19 has changed the world and put lives on pause for a while, but now it’s time to open your doors up again.
We’ve made this super easy for you, with templates that you can personalise to suit your business. Either print them yourself or have us do it for you.
You might want to put up signs or stickers on:
- Hand washing advice
- How to stop the spread of germs
- Healthy habits and advice
- Symptoms of the coronavirus
Top Ways to Protect your Workplace from Coronavirus
1. Encourage good hand washing
Washing your hands to the Happy Birthday song feels very March 2020. But, the song does last around 20 seconds, which is how long you should be washing your hands.
If you want to make hand washing more of a karaoke event and show some personality in your signs, add some popular song lyrics to your poster that people can sing while they wash.
You’ll know who’s been washing their hands to the song as they’ll likely be humming it around the office!
2. Encourage regular handwashing
Washing your hands is going to help to protect you from viruses. Here are a few times to get scrubbed up:
● Before, during and after preparing food.
● Before you eat and after you use the toilet.
● After you have been on public transport your hands will be due for another wash. In the meantime, try not to touch your face.
● If you sneeze, blow your nose or cough wash your hands right away.
● Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Sometimes soap and water aren’t available, like when you just get off the train or bus. Carry hand sanitizing gel on you and use it for times like this.
3. Advice when Sneezing or Coughing
Holding in a cough or sneeze is basically an Olympic event. Instead, catch it in a tissue and dispose of it straight away. If you haven’t got a tissue, catch the cough or sneeze in the crook of your arm.
4. Up your cleaning regime
Get out the cleaning spray regularly. Focus on areas that are touched most. Think countertops, desks, light switches and door handles.
Can’t see the one you need? You can personalise any of our signs.