What size are candle labels?
Candle labels can come in any size and shape, depending on the size of the container and the desired aesthetic.
Size for round or square labels:
- 100ml (10cl) container needs a 40mm label
- 200ml (20cl) container needs a 60mm label
- 300ml (30cl) container needs a 70mm label
Size for rectangle or wraparound labels:
- 100ml (10cl) container needs a 50x30mm or 160x20mm label
- 200ml (20cl) container needs a 70x40mm or 230x30mm label
- 300ml (30cl) container needs a 100x60mm or 250x50mm label
Choosing the right CLP label size
How to choose the right CLP label size for the base of your candles. Here's a summary of the sizes for round CLP labels on different jar sizes:
- 100ml (10cl) containers best fit is 40mm round label
- 200ml (20cl) containers best fit is 50mm round label
- 300ml (30cl) containers best fit is 60mm round label
Not sure what to place on your CLP labels? Read up on CLP label requirements and make use of our free printable CLP templates for candles before creating your own CLP labels. Choose from any size, shape and material; we'll print and deliver to your door. If you'd rather print at home you can order our blank labels.