Labelling for Logistic industries
Stay on top of productivity, schedules and materials management
Do you need to run a smooth operation within your workplace? Using custom stickers for labelling and signage throughout your workplace can help keep your facility running smoothly and efficiently. We have the right long-lasting solutions for you to get the job done, you can find on this page:
If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us or call our team on 0800 805020
- Waterproof: can resist at least 90 days in seawater (certified BS5609 section 2)
- Resistant to extreme temperatures from -40°C to +150°C
- UV resistant making it safe for outdoor usage
- The conformable material for easy application on curved surfaces
- Non-tear in one direction before being applied, fully tear-resistant once applied
- Ultra-strong adhesive makes it almost impossible to remove
- Steam sterilisable
- Sticks to most surfaces (metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fibre, polycarbonate, glass, etc.)
Our material resistance has been tested against numerous chemical compounds 2-Propanol, Acetone, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ethyl Acetate, Glycerol, Hexane, Hydrochloric Acid, Isobutyl Acetate, Kerosene, Methanol, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Mineral Spirits, n-Butyl Alcohol, n-Hexyl Alcohol, Nitric Acid, n-Propanol, Petroleum Ether, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sulfuric Acid, Toluene, Tetrahydrofuran, Xylene.
Our Antimicrobial-coated Film labels are transparent and self-adhesive; they help kill 99.9% of bacteria and microbes and is highly effective against viruses*.
- Available in Removable and Permanent adhesive
- 5m Roll also available with Removable and Permanent adhesive
- 8 sizes available
- 10 sheets per pack
- Provides 24/7 continuous protection. Using cleaning chemicals on the film does not affect the antimicrobial functionality of the product.
- Still effective even when the film is cut into different shapes / sizes.
- Guaranteed to last up to 5 years.
- Safe to use - uses a non-toxic active agent.
- Suitable for desks/larger surfaces, books, notebooks, door handles and push plates, curved surfaces etc.
*Viruses (ISO 21702) Influenza A, and Human Coronavirus NL63