Parcel Labels 99.1 x 67.7 mm, Laser
Standard Delivery £3.98
- Paper labels resistant to water, chemicals, long exposure to sunlight and abrasion
- The adhesive resists 90 days of immersion in sea water and temperature variations
- No smudging, the address remains easy to read
- Designed for use on any packaging material
- Save time with our FREE, easy-to-use template software; Avery Design and Print
Make sure your parcels arrive safe whatever the weather conditions. Avery waterproof paper labels are resistant to water, prolonged UV exposure, abrasion and chemicals/solvents (Hydrochloric Acid, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Xylene, Iodine, Anti-freeze, Sodium Hydroxide, Methanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Isopropyl Alcohol). Meaning that they stay intact with no smudging of text so the address remains easy to read.
Shipping labels in a format of 99.1 x 67.7mm with 8 blank labels per sheet for laser printing and are ideal for use on any packaging materials including polythene or Tyvek® envelopes. The special waterproof paper material and adhesive will resist 90 days immersion in sea water and temperature variations (-30°C to 100°C) to give you a waterproof paper label that remains easy to read.
Send the right message with a neatly printed label using Avery Design & Print, free template software where you can personalise your parcel labels with company logos and business branding. Here you’ll also find free warning label templates, including ‘fragile’ and ‘this way up’, to help keep your parcels safe on their journey.