|Terms and Conditions – Win a Holiday with Avery Design & Print Online – 2016
Full Terms & Conditions
• Competition will run from 1st July 2016 until midnight on 31st December 2016. Any entries submitted outside this time frame will not be included.
• You must be over 18 to enter.
• To enter you must post your printed Avery product to FREEPOST RTRB-TRJH-AJKB, AVERY UK UNIT 6 THE SWITCHBACK, GARDNER ROAD, MAIDENHEAD, SL6 7RJ.
• When submitting your entry, you must provide your name, email and postal address. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
• You can enter the competition as many times as you like, so long as the entries are printed on Avery product, using Avery Design and Print Software and are different from each other.
• The competition is only open to contestants living in the UK and Ireland.
• Employees or agents of Avery UK, CCL and its group companies or their family members may not enter the Competition.
• There is no proof of purchase necessary to enter this competition, however any entries that are submitted not printed on Avery product will not be eligible for entry.
• We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
• Your entry will not be returned to you.
• By submitting a design you are agreeing to let Avery UK use the design for promotional purposes across its social media pages and websites.
• The winner will be picked on 5th January 2017. The winner will be contact by email or post – depending on what contact information they have provided.
• By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give Avery: a. Permission for your entry to be published on avery.co.uk and our social media pages and grant Avery UK a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town or city of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
• The winner will also be announced on our Facebook page following them being told of their win and accepting their prize.
• The winning entry will be chosen by an independent judge, who does not work for Avery or have any stake in this competition.
• The prize is a Thomas Cook Holiday Voucher to the value of £2000
• The prize is non exchangeable.
• The competition is being run by Avery UK.
Avery UK, 6 The Switchback, Gardner Road, Maidenhead, SL6 7RJ