1. What if I need a set of dividers in a binder that has sheet protectors/plastic pockets?
2. How do I print on the Contents Sheet?
3. What is a software code?
4. What software code do I need? Where can I find it?
5. I have a question relating to the software/templates.
6. My titles are not lining up – why is this?
7. Do you sell replacement contents sheets?
8. Do you sell replacement labels for IndexMaker?
9. What colour order are the IndexMaker Polypropylene Dividers in the 6, 10 & 12 part Assorted colour range?
10. Where can I find label templates for IndexMaker - eg L7410-10?
1. Can I print a laser printer product with an ink jet printer?
2. Can clear laser labels be printed with an ink jet printer?
3. What type of label adhesive is used for laser labels?
4. Can I print a few labels and save the label sheet for future printing?
5. What is the shelf life of your labels?
6. The toner does not stick on the label. Why is that?
1. Can I print Inkjet T-Shirt Transfers with a laser printer?
2. Does the background of the Dark T-Shirt Transfer stay white?
3. Can I use the White T-Shirt Transfer on dark textiles?
4. Which T-Shirt Transfer needs to be printed back-to-front?
1. My trimmer isn’t cutting properly, what can I do?
2. My product is not cutting cleanly on laminated sheets or other non-standard materials?
3. I have broken or lost parts for my trimmer/guillotine, where can I get new parts?
4. I have bought a guillotine but I am left handed and am finding it difficult to cut paper. Any suggestions?
5. How do I stop the paper folding or tearing when I use my Avery Guillotine?
6. What should I do if the guard is cracked on my guillotine?
7. I have bought an Avery Compact Trimmer. How do I cut A4 paper in half?
8. The white nylon disc is broken on my Precision Trimmer, how do I get a replacement?
9. The cutterhead on my trimmer is not working as it should be. What is the problem?
1. How many times you can put the write and wipe products up on the wall and down before the adhesive stops working?
2. Which pens work with Write & Wipe (Dry erase, wet erase, Non-permanent Overhead Projector Pens (OHP))
3. How long can writing be left on the sheet before it can't be removed without ghosting?
10 Part: Purple, Green, Orange, Pink, Blue, Purple, Green, Orange, Pink, Blue
12 Part: Purple, Green, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Blue, Purple, Green, Orange, Yellow, Pink, Blue
Trimmers and Guillotines
Write & Wipe
Avery performed test samples that were removed daily, weekly, every 4 weeks, monthly and every 3 months. After 6 months, all of them would still adhere. Keep in mind this was a controlled test on a smooth, painted wall.
Prolonged marker exposure may require a wet cloth to remove the final traces of pen from the sheets.